Start a New Meeting
- To Start a New Secular AA Meeting your first concern may be to find others interested in the same thing in your surrounding area. Click on the Start a Meeting Tab and follow the instructions. You will be provided with some basic information and then directed to a Map where you can place a Pin for your meeting location – a brief message about your contact Information and type of meeting you would like to start.
- See the examples already placed by others like you….If you already have established your meeting and would like to publish it here in our meetings database : Go to Secular Meetings and select the drop down tab “New Meeting Form“.
Using The Secular Meetings Map
- if you need a Meeting NOW – The Next 8 secular AA Meetings (Everywhere) are displayed at the bottom of each page of this website.
- To search for a Secular Meeting Near you select search, enter the city or state and click the drop down menu item that says “Near Me” …The Menu box immediately to the right offers selections as close as 2 miles to 50 miles from you. The Search box will also assist you by providing detailed prompts like Brooklyn? Burroughs? New York?
- Of course you may go directly to the Tabs for specific Regions, States, Types of Meetings, Time of Day, Day of Week….or use the LIST button to Display an entire list of Secular Meetings in our Database. One can also use the MAP button to show geographical areas of interest with PINS to locate meetings. Locate your area on the Map and meetings will be displayed with “Clickable” Pins for more specific Information, Including Directions and details.
Send Us Information : Files - Pictures - Videos or just ask a question.
- Select Tab “Contact”.
- Use the form to send your material or to ask a question or ask for help.
- This is the place to send Pamphlets, Group Histories, Links, etc.
“Please do not use this form to Start New Meetings or Send Meeting data.”
- The Links page provides users with clickable links to many of our Secular Meetings that have websites and contact info.
- Websites here have contact info that is very helpful when traveling near there or to ask questions about their meetings.
- Events are posted as soon as we get SOME information. We feel that as soon as we have dates, users should be informed as quickly as possible for planning purposes.
- The Information will fill in as we get more data from the Event Hosts or as time gets closer to the event. if you don’t see the Information you were looking for, the chances are its not available yet. As information flows in we will post it immediately.
- Online Meetings cannot be displayed in the Secular Meetings list as this program is a location based software.
- Please go to the Links Tab and open it to find our listing of the Online Meetings we know of. If you have any information that would help us; you may use the “Contact” form located by opening the Contact Tab in the Main Menu.
- Website Translator is located at the Bottom Section of each Website Page on your Left.
- 91 Languages are currently available.
- To activate simply choose what language you require from the List.
- The Translator will translate the entire website.
- The Translations are accomplished by Machine. The Translations may not be perfect. This feature is in a “Trial Mode” . If warranted more sophisticated translation will be added.